14 February 2008

more chocolate

Happy Valentine's All!

It seems that our trip to Natural Food Barn on Martha’s Vineyard has sent me into a full blown Natural store binge. On the way home from baby’s doctor visit I had to stop at How On Earth. And what did I get? Chocolate of course. Did you already guess that?
This is Equal Exchange Organic and Fairly traded chocolate. Eating it makes you feel like you’re doing something good for the world. Not as bitter as the last, and a ton of almonds. The inside of their label tells about the company and their values. There’s details of two organizations: CONACADO and CACVRA. And even a little form to send them if you’re interested in more info. They’re actually not to far from me, in Bridgewater, Mass.

And for dinner I got some Cheddar Onion Dill Bread from Meredith at The Artisan Kitchen. She's great. We met at the Rochester Farmer's Market where they were nice enough to let me and mum sell some of our honey. We hope to do it again this year. I wish they had had some of her quiche. It is to die for. If you’re ever in the area, seek out her goods.

Since I have nothing of heart inspired goodness to show you of my own, here are some other people's wonderful things:

Cute foam roses at Kaboose.

Sweet crochet hearts that I am in love with.

Carrots and beets at every little thing.

Photo valentines at Photojojo via craftzine.

And a bunch more here.

Hope your day is LOVE-ly!

No comments: