10 March 2009

springy little things



Just a new little runner I picked up at the antique hall. Add to that some gumballs that have come to live in a vacant Ball jar and some tiny roses and I have one cheerful table to wake up to.

And what is that I'm holding? One of my own prints! (pardon the wonderful cameraphone quality...) I gave it to the thrift shop because I was sick of looking at it on the wall and someone must've thought it was worth something! I was so excited I just about floated over to where Paul was to show him!

And then some sunshiny yellow in a little display that caught my eye. Those distressed stools make me dream of a little canopy to hide out of the sun and cold iced tea. Ooh and maybe a deck of cards.

The weather is promising today, but tomorrow looks like more misery from the skies. I can't take these ups and downs! Hurry up spring!

5 comments:

shelia said...

looks like you scored some cute finds at the antique hall!!!
i'm with you...yesterday 70, turned off the heat last night and today its FREEZING!!!
come spring :)

Jessica said...

I love those yellow stools! Here it is super windy, but at least it hasn't rained yet today (the past six days = rain!) Spring will come very, very soon!

Karen said...

I love your photos.
Maybe one day my photos will grow up to be your photos. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I ADORE those yellow stools!

And that is a great print!

Michele said...

Hi Elizabeth ~ oh my gosh...thank you so much for all my treasures! I got my box yesterday and I was so excited, I almost forgot to take pictures. But I didn't, and hopefully, I'll have time to post them soon. I absolutely love everything and I already brought my lunch carrier today to work!

You're the best!

Hugz,
Michele