30 March 2009

hippity hoppity

Both the boys are sleeping and I should be doing dishes and folding laundry but it's rather gloomy out and I'd rather share some bright things with all of you instead.



What's she up to now, right?


Pretty paper.....some sketching and tracing.....snip, snip....add some ribbon..... Tada!



Cupcake picks! (blogger refuses to load this photo correctly. booo.)



Baby spring bunnies, just in time for Easter! I think this may be an Easter tradition, remember last year's?



I had a such a good time making these, I made an extra half dozen for you.

Just leave a comment and I'll put your name in a hat. I'll draw one on (edit:) Thursday. ( so they'll get to you in time.) Link to me and I'll put your name in twice!


Maybe these aren't your favourite colours?


(Okay, I've never done this before, and I don't have any fancy programs to work with, so someone has to try it just to let me know if it works.)


I made a sheet of bunnies for you to print on your own!

Just click over to the flickr page and download to original size. Print to fit an 8 1/2 by 11 page and it should work. They'll be super cute on dessert, but wouldn't they be cute on the olive tray before dinner?


I'd love to see if anyone makes some. Let me know.
Okay, the boys are still sleeping after all this, I think I'll at least switch the laundry now.....

edit: Our winner is Anne Marie! Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! And thanks to Cassi for featuring me at The Crafty Crow.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are seriously too sweet...and a perfect little Easter craft!

Amy said...

super cute bunnies!

Little B Bunny said...

I'm really glad that you didn't do the dishes! I love, love, love these. What a cute idea. If I can find the time (and that's always the trick, isn't it?), I'm going to make some myself. I would still like to win yours though. :)

I'm going to post a link about these on my blog. It's relatively new and I don't have much of a following yet, but I'm doing it nonetheless.

Amanda said...

Those are just adorable! Love their little faces.

Christine said...

AWESOME project!!!!!
Thanks so much!!

kelli said...

These are so cute. I don't work with paper (i'm learning slowwwwly) but they'd be cute on a little girls dress or an apron.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Adorable. I found you through The Crafty Crow - I'd love to have some of your cute bunnies!

annemarie said...

These are darling - my grandsons would love them. a.haun@sbcglobal.net

annemarie said...

Thank you so much Elizabeth - I just sent you my address - hope you got it! I am so excited as I never win anything!

pixie said...

Thank you so much, we absolutely loved making these...

www.pixiecampbell.typepad.com

Happy Easter!

Karen said...

This is so cute! I am going to start now so mine will be ready for next Easter. Because that's how slow I am.