26 June 2008

I'm it.

I've been tagged by Tee so here's goes.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.

Five quick ones:
1> I prefer to sew with bare feet on the pedal.
2> I was a cheerleader for one year in highschool.
3> I like bugs and spiders but am terrified of anything with more than eight legs. (yes even inch worms.)
4> I'm extreeemely self-conscious. at all times.
5> I hate doing floors so mine are always capital G, Gross.

I want to know about everyone, but because there are rules: Anne, Katie B, Amy, Mary, and My Other Mum.

Things I need to try:
Acorn adorable-ness.
You know you're all going to cook outs where there are plenty of empty soda cans up for grabs. if you can spare the nickel, make some of these! Could be great July 4th decorations! Or on the end of a magic wand?
And who couldn't use more rick rack in their lives? Or and easy way to use the vintage finds that may not be sturdy enough for everyday use? These dahlias are for you.

1 comment:

Cheryl Arkison said...

I can't wear anything on my feet to sew either! Okay, that's a lie, I wear slippers (they are really just leather bottomed socks) because I sew in an unfinished basement.