23 November 2012

trail time.

We've been spending a lot of time in the woods.

I just can't help snapping some shots, it's all so beautiful. I love the harsh autumn light.




This blue one is actually a reflection. It was SO clear that day.

And my dog has perfect camouflage for this time of year on the trail:



See? Crazy dog.


And then Hurricane Sandy dropped this on our favorite trail….



We climbed around, it was cool. 

It sounds weird, but I love the smell of the forest right now, everything bedding down for winter's rest. I can't wait to see how it all looks again under a blanket of snow.


4 comments:

Jill said...

We LOVE the woods!! So sad to see the top of the big tree down.

Ready for snow here, too. :)

Unknown said...

Hey, what blogging site type do you think is the easiest for a first time blogger? Im thinking of starting with wordpress, you think thats what I should do? Thank you.
Cardsharing Server

Clipping Path Service said...

Great post I love the fall pictures!!!!

David Millar said...

I'm really impressed with your article, such as great and useful knowledge.
Footwear photo editing services
Background Removal Service
clipping path service