29 January 2012

weekend snack

I so want one of these!



cutest hat in the history of the world!
I really do need to learn to knit, we need these for our weekend hikes. and by we I mean I

And how brilliant are these best of my days books? I think they're positively adorable and they're free to download right now. I think they'd be a great gift, who cares if January is almost done, add it to the back of the pile, haha! Nevermind, how pretty is her banner? too pretty.

What are you drooling over today on the webs?

2 comments:

Allison said...

You know how I learned to knit? YouTube. For reals. If I can do it, you can do it. Go get 'em!

Allison said...

Oh, and you might like this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61934469/crochet-pattern-pdf-file-hat-hoodie

I made one for my cousins daughter. It's not knitted, but it's pretty close in design & easy to do!