1. Put together an angry birds' pig costume that Will requested then refused to wear. sigh.
2. Made some ghostie cake balls for halloween. so good. And orange on the inside ;)
3. Spent an entire afternoon with Will adding coat after coat of paint ( and then glitter!) to this beanbag toss game for Halloween night festivities. inspiration here. I guess I didn't get a shot of the bean bags, but they were three orange prints from my stash. The board is cut from a cardboard box. Yay for free!
4. Stitched up a softie for Mirabel. Really, it took less than an hour, less than an hour for a good cause. including running up and down the stairs to use my SIL's sewing machine since mine is still not fixed. still. And it was all from scrap. a little embroidery, a little cutting and pinning and tada! kitty for Mirabel.
5. Stretching left over squash into killer pancakes! I put some cream cheese and walnuts into mine and folded it over into a taco-type thing. mmmmmm!
Stay tuned for a giveaway coming up for this book! Just in time to plan your holiday countdowns! And a surprise to go with it! Come see on Monday!