18 January 2011

I'm baa-aaack...

Hey all!

I hope your holidays were stellar and that this new year is looking bright to you.

we had a fabulous, family-filled, comfycozy, snowy holiday celebration that went on for days.And you know what?

I took like no. pictures.

Shame on me. But I have a small issue. Either I'm shooting or I'm enjoying the moment, I have a hard time doing half and half. Oh well, add it to the new Year's resolutions.

I do however have a shot of the cutest ever bacon and eggs for my sweet niece.

See?

bacon and eggs


I hate to pat myself on the back (truly) but I think these are the cutest things. in the world.

5 comments:

affectioknit said...

FUN!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Oh my....They are adorable! I'm looking for projects to use up all my crocheting leftovers. Perfect.

And by the way, I'm glad you're back....One can never have too many crocheting blog buddies for inspiration.

Jill said...

Super, ultra, mega cuteness!

Joey said...

cute, needs a biscuit and some crocheted silverware ;)

essbesee said...

those bacon and eggs are awesome. you should sell them and crochet a whole set of food on etsy (if you don't aleady).