28 September 2010

it turned out more like a rant....

This isn't a where-did-the-summer-go?-why-I-haven't-posted?-apology post.

Just saying...

flip and then flop


I really didn't intend to take a well, summer long break, it's just I have this thing going on right now. That kind of sucks and it's been going on for almost a year and there's no end in sight and it's really ruining everything about my daily life I had come to love...

zinnias


It's......a job.

Yep, I said it. work. I got a job out of necessity and damn I hate it.

It messes with my baking. It leaves me no time to crochet. I hardly have energy to pick up the camera. Honestly, I upload ALL my photos to Shutterfly, at the end of each month, and I hadn't ordered prints since April and do you know how many shots I actually wanted? a hundred. One hundred shots in five months. I usually keep a hundred shots in one beach trip day, AND! That includes two family vacays and a beautiful mountaintop wedding.

Oh, look I did make something recently...

wedding embroidery


So I guess I just have to say posting will be spotty for as long as this crappy situation continues ( read: the economy...) But I'll try to be around. I do have some fall projects in mind. And you all KNOW how I love Halloween. And know that I'm still reading all your blogs, even if I don't comment a ton.

beautiful seedling favors...

pretty favors


Wow, this is a dead-end post.... I guess I will apologize after all, Haha!

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Awww! Bless you! I hope your job goes well...

Cheryl Arkison said...

Sorry to hear it. I know the feeling well.