04 March 2010

inspiration

my google reader has been overflowing for, oh...two weeks now? I finally got through all those lovely posts and I'm overflowing with ideas now.

Things I need to do in the the kitchen:

Umm, carmelized onion, anything.

Cheesy Potato fans? Thank you Jami!

Things I need to do with my hands:

Dinosaur mittens that are to-freaking-die for!

Sweet little books from cereal boxes. This would be a good little thing to keep in your purse, no?

Make some family napkins. I bet the boys would use theirs if they had dinosaurs on them, hmmm...

Pretty little (easy!) paper goodness.

Endless possibilities from recycled tin stars!

Things to do with the kids:


Paint on rice cakes, of course, why didn't I think of that..?

Alphabet printing!

Oh and let's not even get started on all this boy stuff here!

Things I'm dreaming about:

Oh the cuteness! like little girls wrapped in pretty dresses!

And this, first dress!! and the fourth, too!

The colours in this photo. Who am I kidding, I love ALL her photos.

And can I please just live in this wedding scene for-e-v-e-r...?

And if not, can I at least come home to this house?

And folks, I think this here would be a great family practice for this Lenten season. Gather some pieces, and even the littlest ones can help build packages in gallon zippy bags.

2 comments:

Allison Fouse said...

Dino mittens. Yes.

Jessica said...

Books from cereal boxes is super fun--I used to do that a lot when I worked in the schools.