15 September 2008

mittens, take 2

(take 3, if you follow.)

Okay, this time it was a cute abercrombie sweater that someone took the liberty of starting felting for me already. By accident, I imagine. Here we go:

This time I got a pair of mittens, a pair of wrist warmers, and a men-sized hat.

The thumbs on the wristies were a challenge, I hate working in tight spaces, but they came out fine, really.And one hat, I made from scratch while sitting in the drizzle at the Rochester Market Saturday.


I have about a dozen more allllllmost finished projects sitting in my bag to tackle and do you know what I'm going to do?

Go thrifting and find more sweaters to work with instead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya. Who can bother FINISHING projects when there are so many BETTER projects to start? Ha ha!

Jessica said...

OOO, I love those wristlets! I have a bunch of knitting projects started, but I need to finish them...with all other crafty things I must finish before I start again, but that doesn't always happen with knitting.

Anonymous said...

That hat looks so soft and warm it almost makes me wish for cold days.